Welcome December: Calling It In
Copyrighted by Lorna Tedder. Originally published in Third Degree Below.
You Â wonâ€™t Â know Â if Â you Â have Â what Â you Â want unless you know what it looks like or feels like. So, as I welcome in the last month of December 2006, I send out the following Â â€œwishlistâ€ and call in the energies to bring me the following, in no particular order of importance or chronology:
– In this month, I have 3 kid-free weekends, including New Yearâ€™s Â Eve. Â I put it out to the Universe to receive some Â fun Â invitations, Â something Â low-key Â and Â pleasant, whether itâ€™s a weekendÂ trip to Epcot, a holiday cruise, a concert, a walk on the beach, whatever. Â I call in a few days or evenings of fun, either in town or out of it. Come on, Universe: surprise me!
– I Â call Â in Â a Â pleasant Â visit Â with Â my Â parents/family around Christmas, including a walk in the woods or in the fields or some other way that brings me close to Nature.
– I call in a beautiful Â home over the holidays, Â stress- free and pleasant.
– I call in a resolution to my roofer problems and a check for damage reimbursement.
– I call in wonderful, Â mentally Â stimulating conversation.
– I call in a finish to my fall cleaning and straightening that will leave me feeling lighter and happier.
– I call in fun reunions with old friends and blessed gatherings with new ones.
– I call Â in Â some Â pleasant Â nights Â under Â the Â stars Â or maybe with my toes in the sand.
– I call in a protected, less stressful time at work.
– I call in good health and strong, heel-worthy legs!
– I call in fun new experiences Â and interesting Â new knowledge.
– I call in the completion of at least 3 book projects currently in whatever stage (completion defined as out to the printers, at least).
– I call in feeling good and happiness for my girls and for myself.
– I call in more protection to help a couple of friends stay safe and grounded amid a transition as they claim/reclaim their power.
– I call in lots of book sales
– I call in strength and serenity for my mom.
– I call in an utterly surprising and wonderful moment that will sweep me off my feet (Universeâ€™s Choice!)
Hmm, so there. It boils down to productivity, joy, andâ€”something I donâ€™t get enough ofâ€”fun.