With the #metoo campaign to shed a light on sexual harassment and sexual attack, a lot of survivors are telling their stories. I know it grieves my elderly mom that I talk about it and…
Photo by Lorna Tedder, copyright December 2006; Peaceful on the farm at sunset–a much gentler energy after Daddy died. I hated him. I loved him, too. But this is probably the first time in my…
Photo by Krisztina Tordai Several years ago, author Teresa Hill (Sally Tyler Hayes) challenged a group of authors, including me, to write about a specific topic, which I decided to include in my healing journal/self-help book,…
Subscribe for news/freebies
Upcoming PostsWriting as fast as I can!
- Me, Too: The Day my Parents Killed the Pedophile
- The Conflict Between Motherhood and Career…Still
- Making Peace When You’ve Done No Wrong
- What It Is Wednesday: Losing Faith
- What It Is Wednesday: The Lie of Leading Someone On
- Why Can’t You Be Happy for Me?
- What It Is Wednesday: Friends? Friends!
- What It Is Wednesday: Cutting People Out