The top ten spiritual posts of 2010 (as of 10 May):
1. The Vertex: a Turning Point of Fate
2. The Astrology of Meeting “The One”
3. Big Changes: Solar Return Sun in the Eighth House (Applied Astrology Series)
4. Empathic Abilities and Connections: “The Feeling”
5. Notes from the Universe and What Mike Dooley of TUT.com Unexpectedly Taught Me
6. Sacred Space: Create your Own Holy Ground
7. The Compelling Little Things: Your Facebook Status Can Betray You
8. Raising the Vibration of Your Home
9. Despite Economic Hard Times, Pagans Dig Deep to Help
10. The Boomerang Effect, aka Karma and the Threefold Law
The bottom ten spiritual posts of 2010 (as of 10 May):
10. Parenting as a Portal, Or, Why I Never Give Parenting Advice
9. My Garden Gives Me Little Surprises (Or Is It the Fairies?)
8. Is There a Witch Next Door?
7. How to Uncover Old Triggers and Release Explosive Feelings
6. Fulfilling Childhood Dreams
5. Favorite Productivity Tools
4. Compassion Is Not Weakness
3. Applied Personal Development Means Evolving into Your Best Self
2. Altars for Children
1. A Frustrating Moment of No Movement…or Is It a Powerful Pause?
Thanks for including the “bottom 10.” The “Parenting as a Portal” article gave me some badly needed validation tonight. 🙂
Notify me of new posts by email.
Lorna Tedder is the author of more than 20 books, both novels and non-fiction guides. Her many hats include writer, publisher, contract negotiator, mom, ordained minister, and life coach.
Copyright 2005 - 2019, Lorna Tedder, The Spiritual Eclectic