Words of Wisdom
Copyrighted by Lorna Tedder. Originally published in Third Degree Ebb and Flow.
I had a brief chat with a very insightful friend tonight—I’d shared some good news with her a couple of days ago—and I copied down snippets of things she said that I liked. These apply to me. Do they apply to you?
– Competition has brought out the best in you.
– To achieve security and happiness, you’ve got to plan your goals carefully now because the actions you are currently taking are gaining momentum and you are coming into calmer waters.
– Take some time for yourself, then go back to saving humanity. (I love this one!)
– The more self-assured you are, the better things will go.
– Everybody’s playing to win, so be prepared for competition.
– It is a time in the mundane world to behave aggressively.
– This is a time of spiritual testing.
– You’re about to be surprisingly successful in navigating extremely complex situations as you strive toward meeting some of your long-range goals.
– This could be the beginning of a great new saga in your life.
– Surround yourself with people/relationships that lift you and make you feel happy.
– Work with what is positive in your life and make it even bigger and better, then stay the course.
– Despite your obvious talents, success comes slowly at this time.
– Respect the past and learn from it.
– Stay neutral – you may not be able to control the situation, but you can control the way you view things.
– Be specific about what you want and don’t be misled by well-meaning friends.
– Don’t assume everything will work out just as expected and don’t be afraid to ask for help.
– You are nearly at the end of the course you’ve been following before taking everything into a higher level or a new beginning.
Good stuff, eh?