With the #metoo campaign to shed a light on sexual harassment and sexual attack, a lot of survivors are telling their stories. I know it grieves my elderly mom that I talk about it and…
Photo credit by Jon Kneller; creative commons license It’s said that, if you have children, you get to see the world through their eyes. But it’s not so much a different perspective as a huge…
About a decade ago, my friend Vicki Hinze had a literary agent, Helen Breitweiser, who was a blast to be around. Helen was young, hip, intelligent–and had a mouth on her. That was part of…
Photo by Krisztina Tordai Several years ago, author Teresa Hill (Sally Tyler Hayes) challenged a group of authors, including me, to write about a specific topic, which I decided to include in my healing journal/self-help book,…
Subscribe for news/freebies
Upcoming PostsWriting as fast as I can!
- Me, Too: The Day my Parents Killed the Pedophile
- The Conflict Between Motherhood and Career…Still
- Making Peace When You’ve Done No Wrong
- What It Is Wednesday: Losing Faith
- What It Is Wednesday: The Lie of Leading Someone On
- Why Can’t You Be Happy for Me?
- What It Is Wednesday: Friends? Friends!
- What It Is Wednesday: Cutting People Out