Focus for April: Ebb and Flow but Mostly Flow
Copyrighted by Lorna Tedder. Originally published in Third Degree and Rising.
Iâ€™m not sure where the first three months of this year have gone. I certainly have plenty to show for it, yet it doesnâ€™t seem that it should have passed so quickly. Then again, itâ€™s been good that it passed without further delay, given how emotionally hard life was for a while. Iâ€™ve needed to spring forward a bit into the future.
With Aprilâ€™s beginning and Aprilâ€™s full moon conjuncting, itâ€™s definitely a time for looking forward at goals to be accomplished this month. I suddenly feel on the verge of major productivity and at the same time, a strange tranquility unlike any Iâ€™ve ever known.
– This month, Iâ€™m focusing on happy little things. Like flying kites today with the girls or dancing under the full moon. Stopping to smell my roses, literally.
– This month, Iâ€™m focusing on healthy habits. Eating right, keeping my legs exercised and healthy. Drinking lots of water. Taking my allergy meds.
– This month, Iâ€™m allowing any fun social events, though Iâ€™m not actively seeking any out. I have priorities this month other than dating and the Geminiâ€™s out of the country for several months anyway, plus Iâ€™m not as enthusiastic as Iâ€™d like to be to see him again. Seeking out a date takes too much of my time that needs to go elsewhere right now. So if someone interests me, fine, but otherwise Iâ€™ll be a little more passive about it until, at least, May.
– This month, Iâ€™ll finish several projects that are very close to completion. That means asking for help in some cases, but Iâ€™ll allow it. Itâ€™ll be a big month for creating new streams of prosperity in my life.
– This month, Iâ€™ll go with the flow at work and not stress over the major changes happening there. Thereâ€™s nothing I can do about any of them anyway except to either distance myself from things that donâ€™t matter or let it drive me crazy.
– This month, Iâ€™ll remember that everything will be fine, to trust that the Universe will deliver, and not to lose those incredible moments of serenity that Iâ€™ve felt in the past week.