I’m one of those people who uses my smart phone for just about everything except making phone calls. It’s been that way ever since the first additional features on our phones beyond calling: texting,…
Mother Nature is toying with me, reminding me that even when it seems too late in Life’s seasons for some things, some things have a way of blooming unexpectedly, long past when I thought they…
“Dating sucks!” The guy in front of me stopped and yelled at both everyone and no one in particular as I was starting my sunrise miles. The woman with him–a relative, maybe a sister?–shushed…
State of mind has a lot to do with our communications and how we perceive life. Something that puts us in a negative state of mind or feeling of being under attack can make the…
I have a gift. Apparently. Here’s how it almost always plays out, whether you are an intern, an acquaintance, a co-worker, a leader in my organization, a best friend, a neighbor, a man I’d…
There’s nothing sadder—or more karmic—than the husk of a once vital, strong, aggressive, even abrasive individual who has waited too late to make things right and has to both live and die with that regret….
“What’s wrong with people,” I wondered as I was trying on shoes in a store over in Destin, “that they get so dug into their positions and can’t seem to see what’s obvious to…
Question: What is the best personality to marry if you are an empath? Someone who is emotionally healthy. That is, of course, the ideal answer for everyone, empath or not, but as an empath, you…
It’s my nature to be a Giver. I can’t change that. I’ve tried–short spats of disillusioned refusal to give one more inch, in an effort to draw boundaries and protect myself from giving too…
As a blogger on the subjects of astrology and empaths, I find that the question I’m asked more than any other is about zodiac signs and narcissists, which I believe to be the polar opposite…
Join our email list for access to our free books
- Psychic Authors, Climate Change, and Presidential Elections
- Ghosting: Why Some Romantic Partners Disappear without Warning
- Relationship Guideline: When You Start Making Excuses
- What It Is Wednesday: Is Texting Destroying Us?
- Does Love Come Late in the Season?
- What It Is Wednesday: Dating Sucks
- Werewolves and a Negative State of Mind
- What It Is Wednesday: Who Ya Gonna Call?
- Before You Get Too Old, Make Things Right
- What It Is Wednesday: Cutting in Line
- Ask an Empath: The Best Personality Type to Marry
- What It Is Wednesday: Givers and Takers
- Applied Astrology: Leo Moons and Narcissistic Behaviors
- What It Is Wednesday: The Truth Will Set You Free
- Meditation: Fox Hole vs Rabbit Hole
- What It Is Wednesday: No Light at the End of the Tunnel
- Why the Bullying Pattern in My Life Re-Surfaced
- What It Is Wednesday: Being Reactive